PSG vs Real Madrid Live Match Today

Football is always been one of the best sports for a lot of people all over the world. But if it is about PSG vs Real Madrid live, then the joy knows no bound for all the football lovers. Both the football clubs are very renowned clubs across the world and there are some amazing and world class footballers playing in both teams. If you are looking for watching the live match today and eagerly waiting to know all the details of the match, then you are at the right place.

PSG vs Real Madrid Live Today

PSG vs Real Madrid live match is going to start at 2:00 AM Bangladesh time. There is no doubt that the match is going to be very interesting and competitive as Real Madrid will try to beat PSG since the team is staying behind in the first leg by a 1-0 score. All the players of the Real Madrid team are ready to take the challenge today to make the score 2-0 or such score that takes the team to the next round. So if you want to enjoy the match, watch the live today.

PSG vs Real Madrid Live Match Venue and Time

PSG vs Real Madrid live today is going to be started at 2:00 AM Bangladesh time and the venue for the match is Santiago Bernabeu. Not only the players of the Real Madrid team but also the players of the PSG team are fully ready to take on the challenge to keep their team in the winning position. Today’s match is the second leg of the UEFA Champions League. If you do not want to miss some interesting and exciting moments, you should watch today’s match.

How to Watch PSG vs Real Madrid Live Match Today?

There are a lot of ways to watch PSG vs Real Madrid Live Match if you are eager to enjoy the fun. Many online platforms and TV channels are offering live broadcasts of the match. If you have access to BT Sports, you can watch the match easily. You can also watch it on the BT Sport app or Virgin streaming service. But in that case, you need to have an account or a monthly subscription for the live stream.

Yacine TV Live Football

PSG vs Real Madrid Live Squad Prediction

Below is the prediction of the PSG vs Real Madrid Live Squad:

Real Madrid’s starting line-up (4-3-3): Thibaut Courtois; Dani Carvajal, Eder Militao, David Alaba, Nacho Fernandez; Fede Valverde, Toni Kroos, Luka Modric; Marco Asensio, Karim Benzema, Vinicius Junior.

PSG’s starting line-up (4-3-3): Gianluigi Donnarumma; Achraf Hakimi, Marquinhos, Presnel Kimpembe, Nuno Mendes; Danilo Pereira, Marco Verratti, Leandro Paredes; Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe, Neymar.

PSG vs Real Madrid Live Head to Head

In the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid and PSG have played against each other seven times. In those battles, Real Madrid has won three times, PSG has won two times and two matches were drawn. Real Madrid has scored eight goals, whilst PSG has also scored eight so far.

Prediction for PSG vs Real Madrid Live

Many are already predicting the PSG vs Real Madrid Live match according to their knowledge and capabilities. Many are saying that PSG will again win the match. On the other hand, many are expressing in favor of Real Madrid. According to the online sources, the stats show that the win probability for Real Madrid is 39% and the win probability for PSG is 35%. The probability for the draw is 26%. Let us see what comes true for the result after the live.

Final Words

We have provided all the important updates of the PSG vs Real Madrid Live football match today. There is not much time left to start the match. So we hope that you all will watch the live match and enjoy the game with your friends and family members to the fullest.

Ubali hussaini

I am the founder and editor of I love to share education news from various sources to keep readers informed.

Related Articles

Back to top button