Surokkha Gov BD App Vaccine Registration, Certificate Download
To fight the coronavirus, the best way available now is to take the vaccine as soon as possible. In order to be counted for vaccination, all citizens of Bangladesh above 25 years old should complete registration on the Surokkha website as soon as possible.
But if you’re not still aware of the registration process through the Surokkha web portal or Surokkha app, now is the time to take a look at the detailed guide below. It will help you complete the registration within a few minutes so that you can take the vaccine quickly and keep safe from Covid-19. Let’s get started.
Surokkha Gov BD App
The vaccine registration process has become a lot easier with the introduction of the Suraksha app BD. People in even remotest villages now have access to smartphones. So, they will be able to easily register for the vaccine from home.
You need to follow these steps to download and install the Suraksha app.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for Surokkha App BD.
- Download the app and install it on your phone.
- Once the installation is complete, click Open to start using the app.
- Inside the app, you will find options for vaccine registration with your NID or Passport.
Surokkha Gov BD Vaccine Card Download
The vaccine card is a document that you will need on the date of vaccination. After you have successfully registered for the vaccine, all your information will be mentioned on the vaccine card. So, it is wise to download and print the vaccine card right away. Here are the steps of downloading the vaccine card.
- Go to the Surokkha web portal.
- Enter your National ID number and birth date.
- Click on Verify and you will get an OTP in your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click Verify.
- If everything is correct, you will get the option to download the vaccine card.
- Click on Download Vaccine Card and it will be downloaded shortly.
Suraksha Vaccine Registration
As many of you might know about the current coronavirus situation, it is crucial for all of us to complete Suraksha vaccine registration. For your convenience, we are describing the registration process on the Suraksha app BD.
- Open the Suraksha App BD.
- Enter your National ID number and date of birth to fetch your information.
- Fill other necessary fields as required.
- Enter your mobile number for OTP verification.
- If all your information is correct, you can click Submit to complete the registration.
- You will get a notification of successful registration right away.
Surokkha Gov BD Registration
The registration process is also pretty straightforward on the web portal. You just need to submit a little information to complete registration. Let’s see how you can do it.
- Go to the Surokkha web portal to initiate registration.
- Enter your National ID number and date of birth. Then click Next.
- You will get a form along with some of your information filled in gray.
- Enter the necessary information in the following fields like your mobile number, preferred vaccination center, etc.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number. Insert the OTP and then click Submit.
- After successful registration, you will get a notification on the screen. You will also be notified through an SMS.
www. surokkha gov BD Certificate
Once you have taken two doses of the vaccine, you can download the vaccine certificate from the Surokkha web portal. Remember, the vaccine certificate is different from the vaccine card. Here are the steps of downloading the vaccine certificate.
- Go to the Surokkha web portal or app.
- Go to the Certificate tab.
- Enter your National ID number and date of birth to verify your identity.
- If the information of both the doses of your vaccination is updated on the portal, you will be eligible to download the vaccine certificate.
- Click on Download Vaccine Certificate and it will be downloaded shortly.
- Print a copy of the vaccine certificate if necessary.
Vaccination is now the biggest step to be safe from this disaster. As the vaccine is free to take and Surokkha Gov BD registration is easy, we hope you will promptly follow the process to make sure you get the vaccine quickly. Complete your registration and encourage others to complete their registration as well.